California Home Loan Resources
California Real Estate Associations
- California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA) Provides education, training, and support services to the real estate inspection industry and to the public.
- California Association of Realtors
- San Diego Association of Realtors
- California Land Title Association Nonprofit trade association representing member title companies throughout the state of California.
- California Apartment Association Trade organization representing rental housing owners and professionals.
- Santa Clara County Association of Realtors Features statistics, association history, membership information, and more.
- Monterey County Association of Realtors Serving its members and promoting professionalism.
- San Francisco Apartment Association Nonprofit membership based organization that provides educational programs and management information for SF rental property owners.
- Bakersfield Association of Realtors
- Ventura County Coastal Association of Realtors
- Central Valley Association of Realtors
- Contra Costa Association of Realtors Mortgage and daily news, FAQs for home buyers and sellers, daily market updates, city, school and government information.
- San Mateo County Association of Realtors
- Palmdale Association of Realtors
- Downtown Association of Fresno Promotes the development and revitalization of the city.
- Malibu Association of Realtors Features news, membership information, and officer roster.
- Coronado Association of Realtors
- Affinity Association Management Specializes in the professional management of homeowner associations.
- Oroville Association of Realtors
- Bahia Home Owners Association Offers information on the ongoing lagoon and parks projects.
California Housing Organizations
- California Housing Finance Agency Chartered as the State's mortgage bank to meet the need for decent and affordable housing for very low, low and moderate income individuals and families.
- California Tenants Handbook A guide to residential tenants' and landlords' rights and responsibilities.
- California Association of Homeowners Associations Information for California's homewoner associations, common interest developments, and condo associations.
- California Housing Law Project (CHLP) Advocacy organization which lobbies for affordable housing and tenants rights for low income people, the disabled, the elderly, the homeless, and farmworkers.
California Financial Organizations
- California Society of CPAs
- Californial Mortgage Bankers Association
- California Credit Union League
- KeyPoint Credit Union Provides a full range of financial services.
- American Agents Alliance A place for California's independent insurance agents to find new programs and services and share their successes.
- California Independent Bankers
- Society of California Accountants Professional organization for independent CPAs featuring many member benefits such as insurance and educational programs. Peer networking really works in the SCA.
- California Association of Independent Broker Dealers Helping to represent smaller firms in issues of due diligence, compliance, and regulation.